Thursday, May 5, 2011
TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011
I am who I am because of them
Welcome to the May 5th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of the shark that nomnom'd on Osama and the number eight
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
And please remember not to take these questions literally. I got a message last week questioning the questions. This is meant to be a fun, think about it meme... there is not supposed to be serious answers! Have fun with it for pete's sake! Whoever Pete is....
1. Name 5 famous people that you wouldn't be you without them.
Dave Grohl, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin,the Beatles, & Pink Floyd--I love music
2. So yeah, did you hear Osama is dead? If you could take any letter out of the alphabet and have it never ever used again, which letter would it be?Yes, I did hear about Osama's death, and a letter I think I could due without is the Letter Z
3. If you were to swallow a guitar pick, would you tell anyone?
Nope, I'd just wait a few days to see if it comes out the other end:-)
4. My tummy hurts. Do you know anyone that eats strange things like toilet paper, chalk or some other off the wall thing that shouldn't be eaten?
Sorry to hear your belly hurts! I have met many strange pregnant women over the years who had God aweful crazy cravings, everything from sniffing white-out and also eating it too, and working in pediatrics it always amazes me how many children will eat strange things because they like it...I took care of a 3 year old who was eating all of his sisters barbie shoes, he said they tasted good, like bubblegum--Go Figure
5. Whats your favorite kind of noodle?
6. So yeah, back to this Osama stuff. When someone says "the event that everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news", what event do you think of?
JFK shooting- I was not born yet, but that always comes to my mind
7. Someone last week mentioned that I don't have to have exactly 10 questions, so should I stop here?
8. Name 5 not-famous people that you wouldn't be you without them.
The Otherhalf, and my 4 children:-)