Tuesday, November 11, 2008

After many visits to Sunday Stealing, I decided to finally try a Meme. Okay here it goes enjoy!

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find both traditional and unique memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to either make it more relevant to our global players, or make it less repetitive.Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Corin91 at The Deer Yard who claims that it was ripped from Plastiger. And it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was 100 questions long, but we chopped it down to 15 questions. The reason why it is called The Nudder Meme is anybody's guess. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Nudder Meme
1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My Grandmother, we took the 4 kids and drove up to the new retirement community she is living in-we had a blast!!!

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Thanksgiving, I'm working, therefore I do not have to spend it with the Other Half's Family!

3. Who was the last person you called? I think, myself-I couldn't find my cell phone, God I sound so sexy on voicemail!

4. What were you doing at 12am last night? I was sleeping with #4, in her bed, with five million stuffed Grovers, not sure how I ended up in there, but I did. Now my back hurts ssooo bad--I feel like I can not take a deep breathe in!

5. Are your parents married/divorced? Happily divorced

6. When did you last see your mom? Last week

7. What are you wearing right now? Nothing, I'm blogging in the nude! Seriously, use your imagination. You don't want to know what I'm wearing.

8. Where is your favorite place to be? Asleep-reading the inside of my eyelids.

9. Where is your least favorite place to be? At an IEP meeting, for those of us who have kids- and knows what I am talking about- I have one in the am.

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Back to Tahiti

11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? At home, filthy rich, with a maid and a chef, multiple nannies, a governess, and not having to ever go to, "work", unless I wanted too!

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My kids today

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in? Philadelphia, Burlington City, Cheltenham

14. Are you a social person? Yes

15. Do you sleep alone? More than I would like to

No comments: