Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday 9


Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


1. Where had you moved from? I moved from my home living with my Father.
2. Describe your first apartment. Beige walls, beige carpets, beige kitchen and a white/beige bathroom-it was depressing now that I think about it, but it was ALL mine!!
3. How old were you when you had your apartment? 24 years young
4. Did you have roommates? Yes, Jameson-a black lab puppy, who ripped the place apart! He managed to chew every corner of the brand new rug up in each of the rooms and to make the rectangle coffee table into an oval looking thing, it sort of looked like a coffee table after he was done......And the Other Half who was not officially The Other Half yet, he spent a lot of time at the apartment with me.
5. What was your place of employment then? I had my first job as an RN, I was living 70 miles from my job and decided to move to that apartment, it cut down the commute to 45 minutes to an hour-one way---Gosh, I was crazy back then!!!
6. How were you finances at the time? Horrible to say the least! I got engaged, I was living at home for close to nothing, thought it would be cool to be on my own, working full-time with a hefty commute trying to save money, plan a wedding and raise a puppy and pay my student loans, by the way I'm still paying them off!!
7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there. Sorry, I don't kiss and tell.
8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.) Nirvana, of course, Collective Soul, Candlebox, Oasis, NIN, and RHCP's.





9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there? I lived there for about a year before The Other Half and I made it official we would buy a home together and live in sin, one year before before tying the knot! I'm sure my parents were very proud!!!

No comments: