Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Kat (It was Kat who named this meme: The Hardest Meme Ever.), at 3 Bedroom Bungalow. She explains that Jim over at Irregularly Periodic Ruminations tagged her for it. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Hardest Meme Ever
1. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done physically? 4, yes 4 c-sections, two classical and two low transverse, OUCH!
2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally? Let someone go
3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't? To be able to play the piano well.
4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it? Hopefully making millions from being able to play the piano well and of course beautiful music.
5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger? Stress relief
6. What advice would you give a new blogger? Write for yourself and no-one else.
7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit (Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.) I do not play favorites
8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why? I would like to trade a month with one of the Dr.'s I work with....he is way to smart.....while he was in school getting smart, I was at rock concerts losing my hearing....so I'm curious...is it me or does he possess bionic hearing too, because I can never hear what the f&^% he is saying, either he needs to speak up or take the crap out of his mouth!!
9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why? I would run back and take the pictures of the family with me.
10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself? All of our choices are learning experiences, but one thing that sticks in my head is from my father...."You are not going to only marry him, but his family too!" But even if I had heard him loud and clear, I would never have changed a thing! I have learned to agree with the Other Half's family, nod the head, smile and say, "Yup, your absolutely right", and then do whatever the hell you wanted to anyway:)))))