Today we ripped off TWO memes and made them one! The first five questions are stolen from blogger Emily Rosenbaum at Wheels on a Bus. She explains she grabbed it from Lola's blog, and since Lola "is the sassiest of mamas" Emily titled the meme as The Sassiest Meme. So that's the story of today's title. The final five questions were ripped from Midlife Mama from the blog Midlife Musings. She stole it from her "dear friend" over at Midlife Slices where it was originally written. So, it is almost a virgin meme. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Cheers to all us thieves! Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Meme
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say? Good-Freaking Bye, don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out!
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? Goodness, now that is a hard one, but I think I'd have to go with Britney.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? Take a very long nap, I would imagine I would sleep very well because no one would be waking me up to ask any questions, then I would take a long drive in my new hybrid SUV to the spa for a deep massage, manicure, wax, hair cut etc.... then off to a romantic dinner with the The Other Half with no one else there but the Foo's playing our favorite songs after dinner and then getting hammered with Dave Grohl and Taylor afterwards, and the best part NO-hangover the following morning!
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? Daddy's Little Girl, especially at weddings-it gets me every time.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? Definitely the Body, I have a personal reason why, but that is for another time.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? We recently traveled to Southern California and I would love to move somewhere warmer...even though I have always loved the cold winter months for some reason this year has be hard for me on the East Coast and if money was no object we could visit the East Coast for the holidays.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? Just not listening to my Parents and Grandmother.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? My Aunt Kathy died when I was 5 in a terrible car accident. I was at my Grandmothers home the night it happened when the police took us to the hospital. I would love to know exactly what happened that night, the reason why etc..... The accident occurred over 30 years ago, I feel as if there has never been proper closure.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? Forward
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? Wonderful Wife and Mother