Sunday, February 1, 2009

sunday stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Johnny at Cannon Fodder. He explains that it was taken from Paterson si. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!Cheers to all us thieves!


Sunday Stealing: The Super Sunday Stealing Meme
1) What was your dream growing up? I had a dream to either be a Vet or a Nurse, unfortunately every time when I go to work I think I picked the wrong profession...Animals are way cooler than most human beings these days!

2) What talent do you wish you had? To have a glimpse of the future, but not to far ahead.......that way I can not only tell the patient how much longer until there baby is born, but the sex too.........because my crystal ball really sucks, it's like Very Very old from nursing school! Good Grief!

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Southern and Orange Juice/ Southern and Coke, whatever....I'll take it on the Rocks! Thank You

4) What was the last book you read? Breaking Dawn, yes I have finished all 4 books took me 7 days.

5) Worst Habit? Absolutely all the bad language that seems to slip off my tongue.

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Sure, but would you get in? Four kids under the age of 10, three child car seats, one mini-van, One extremely stressed out mother--- no-where to sit but in the "way back", between the two oldest because the front seat next to me is completely cover in all of their sporting stuff, backpacks, drinks, food etc...
But don't worry since the other half is a fire-fighter I'll throw you some ear-plugs, it will help drowned out all of their questions like, who are you? where do you live?, where are we taking you?, do you know my mom? is she your friend? Do you want to be my friend?
I'll bet you wouldn't last a full block!!!!

7) What is your favorite sport? Synchronized swimming

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Seriously, I have no idea...I hate elevators, especially the idea of being stuck in one. I'm pretty sure I would faint. Conversation over.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? From what I was told coding during my last c-section should count, but honestly I do not remember that...thank god!

10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I always wanted 8 children.

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Great! Someone to watch the kids...I'll be back in a few hours, don't wait up and by the way U ROCK!

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would like longer legs

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Your partner, I could go for a few nights rest in a jail cell, with someone else cooking three meals a day for me, and the silence would be golden:)))

14) Ever been arrested? I'm pleading the fifth.

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Save a little, spend alot, take the kiddo's on an amazing vacation.

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Sleep

17) Biggest pet peeve? I don't have one right now, I swear I'm too tired.

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Please see number #17.

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? Sure, I think everyone does.

20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh? PITT of course.

2 comments:

Purple Stinky Onion (PSO) said...

Gosh, I'm a complete idiot...thats what happens when you try to do this kind of stuff at work!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

reYou got it right~!