Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Adrienne J. from Definitely Not Technical Writing. She said that she swiped the meme via her husband and his sister. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Cheers to all us thieves!

1. What is your occupation right now? Mother of 4, personal healer, homemaker, cook, professional driver and taxi, preparation H wearer since 1998 and oh, yes a Registered Nurse.
2. What color are your socks right now? Red and white stripped Christmas socks
3. What are you listening to right now? The Grammy's
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. Myself, I was trying to locate my cell phone, God I have a sexy voice!
5. How old are you today? 29 again
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football
7. What is your favorite drink? It depends on the time of day
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Of course I have I'm a woman
9. Favorite food? Anything salty and of course anything chocolate too.
10. What is the last movie you watched? 21
11. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
12. How do you vent anger? I f...ing curse
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Spirograph
14. Living arrangements? I live with the Other Half, 4 small little ones and one cute hamster.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? Losing another baby on our unit, Life sucks sometimes.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My Mother
17. What did you do last night? I worked a 12 hour night shift.
18. What are you most afraid of? Losing someone closest to me.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? 3
20. What is your favorite flower? Daffodils, they look happy to me!

No comments: