Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why? I was the happiest in the 90's>
2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life? I met my husband in college in 1989
3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession? Any jewelry from my mother, grandmothers, father, husband or from the children is precious.
4. Must-have makeup or beauty item? Mascara, even if they decide to incinerate me....I had better be wearing mascara!!!
5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly? Cursing on occasions
6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him? Sorry I can not go there, I do not even like to think about it.
7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart? To have a happy and healthy well adjusted family, other than that learning how to play the piano well, publishing a novel, and learn how to do an axel in ice skating.
8. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Hopefully the other half will finally have a new contract with the city, he has been working without one for almost two years, and in that contract we will not have to live in the city anymore:)
9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose? I would like to be a famous author and you could have my talent of being a nurse and acting like a give a damn.
10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring? Winning the lottery because I really want to call out RICH, not SICK, I would like to go to work just one day, and not have it be more stress than the previous shift and have the other people I work with actually do their job.
11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...Dave Grohl, of course:)
12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days? Pee outside, scratch myself in public, and of course pleasure myself at least once:)))
13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why? Jenny 867-5309.
14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be? Win the lottery, move far, far away and buy a huge piece of land , so my in-laws could never find us!
15. What is your earliest memory of puberty? OMG, the TALK from my grandmother no less, oh my! My ears are burning right now.
16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be? A wind mill for electric, Iphone, one charger, mascara, and sunscreen.