Sunday, April 24, 2011
Sunday Stealing-Happy Easter!
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Mejis from the blog Southern Discomfort. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Four Places I go:
1. To Bed, of course
2. To the Bathroom, like who does not!
3. To the Kitchen
4. To work
Four Crushes I Have:
1. Dave Grohl
2. The OtherHalf, nothing like a FireFighter in uniform, yummy!
3. Eric from True Blood
4. The Foo Fighters
Four Smells that I Love:
1. The perfume-Lavanila
2. The smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven
3. Opium perfume
4. The smell at Christmas Time
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. True Blood
2. Nurse Jackie
3. The Borgias
4. Burn Notice
Four Favorite Movies:
1. Home for the Holidays-nothing like someone else family being just as screwed up as your own
2. Ethan Frome
3. Elf- I tried to stick to the four basic food groups: candy, candy cane, candy corns and syrup, (LOL)
1. Get an iPod
2. Purchase Plants vs. Zombies, it's addictive
3. NEVER fall on out-stretched hands, you may have such an impact and break your elbow-see previous post, I'm speaking from experience
4. Do something that you have enjoyed from the past
Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
Four Things about me that you don't know:
1. I'm not currently working outside the home
2. I have brown hair, and green eyes
3. My first child was born at 29 weeks, he is now 12
4. My in-law irritate the heck out of me, oopppss, maybe you already knew that one
Four bands that I love:
1. Foo Fighters
2. Led Zeppelin