Sunday, August 10, 2008

The drive home

Happy Sunday!

The last few days I worked have been very busy, last night finally a break, thank goodness!

I mostly have been schedule for: one day on than one day off, one day on-two days off for the last two weeks, what a pain in the butt, but what can you do? I would much rather work a few in a row and have a bunch off, but at this point I can not even think clearly- so please excuse the type-o's.

I did not have much sleep or rest period before I went into work last night- granted the no sense of humor now- and the poor attitude I have........So, now that I have been up for the past 30 hours..I'm going to crawl into my bedroom and hopefully hibernate for the next 4-5 hours, only if the kids can keep the ramblings to a quiet screaming session or two. Please let the electric go out! So there is no guitar:))

Oh yes before I forget---the ride home......I drive back and forth to work on an interstate 3-4 lane highway for about 30-40 minutes, and this morning was almost side-swiped by some a-hole driving with a small dog on her lap, God freakin' help me!!!!!!!!!!! This is the same jerk-off that will be scrapped off the highway that I or another one of my co-workers will have to take care of someday because they don't know how to drive properly. Sorry for the rant, but what the heck is the world coming too.

No comments: