Friday, November 28, 2008

A Friday Fill-In

A Friday Fill-In....because I can't think of anything else to say right now........

1. My stomach is ssooo empty right now....I need to find the left-overs in the frig.

2. Nothing is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard needs to be decorated for Christmas

4. The mountains are where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell poop reminds me that someone will probably need there diaper changed, #4, of course

6. A good days sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include getting in a good nap in before returning back to work and praying that #3 and #4 will be willing to take a nap too! And Sunday, I hope to get home from work at a half decent time and sleep most of the day before I have to go to work again:)))

Boy, My weekend is going to suck! I think I feel a Mental Health day coming on Soon!

No comments: