Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing.
Sumday Stealing: The Seven Layer Meme

LAYER 1
1: Tell us your name: Purple Stinky Onion
2. Birthplace: In a hospital
3. Where I currently am: At Home
4. Eye Color: Green
5. Height: 5 feet 4 plus inches, w/o heels
6. Hair color: Well right now is is brown with caramel highlights
7. Righty/Lefty: Mostly a righty
8. Zodiac sign:Aries

LAYER 2:
What's... Your heritage: Irish
The shoes you wore today: I wore my LOVER Boys- purple swede Clogs by Sven
Your weakness: Procrastination
Your fears: That something will happen to my family
Your perfect pizza: I do not care for Pizza!
Goals you’d like to achieve: Finish my Graduate degree, go back to school, learn to play the piano VERY well
Your first waking thoughts: Holy F^%&!! I'm going to be late!!!!, oohhh wait---- is that am or pm( this is the curse of working night-shift)
Your best physical feature: My eyes
Your most missed memory: I can not remember:)

LAYER 3:
Do you smoke....only under Extremely Stress
Cuss: Hello!!
Sing: All the time
Do you think you’ve been in love:Yes
Did you go to college: Yes, I took up time and space and ended up with a degree in nursing, go figure:)
Liked high school: It was O-Kay
Want to get/stay married: I think I'll stay married
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Think you’re attractive: most of the time
Think you’re a health freak: No
Get along with your parent(s): yes
Like thunderstorms: Yes
Play an instrument: Well, this one time in band camp......

LAYER 4:
In the past month have you…
Drank alcohol: yes
Smoked: no
Done a drug: yup, alot of cough and cold formulas, gosh darn kids sniffling and sneezing
Made out: yup
Gone on a date: flew to California for 4 days and saw the Foo Fighters, ZZ Top and The Tubes for the Love Rider 2008!!
Gone to the mall: NO
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No, who the heck can eat an entire box to themselves?
Eaten sushi: Never
Been on stage: yes
Been dumped: yes
Gone skating: yes
Gone skinny dipping: yes
Stolen Anything: Are you missing anything?

LAYER 5:
Have you ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes

Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: sure
Been caught “doing something”: yes, and It was horribly embarrassing--my father caught me
Been called a tease: NO
Gotten beaten up: yup the kids do this on a daily basis
Shoplifted: see my answer above...

LAYER 6:
Age you did get/hope to be married: 25

Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): 4 kids- called #1, #2, #3 and #4.
Describe your dream mate:tall, dark rich and handsome
How do you want to die: I want to live forever? I have know idea, but after working in nursing for over 15 years I can tell you how I would not like to die!!!!
What did you want to be when you grow up: Either a VET or a Nurse, I think I picked the wrong field
What country would you most like to visit: I would like to visit my own country- take a month off and cross-country travel.

LAYER 7:
Now tell...
Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: I'm pleading the fifth

Name a person you could trust with my life:Lisa
Name a favorite CD that you own: Pink Floyd's, Dark Side of the Moon
Number of piercings:4
Number of tattoos: none yet, but hopefully for my birthday in 2 years
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I'm not sure?
Name a past experience that you regret: Sorry but it is too painful to type about:)

No comments: