Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!

A Very Happy Birthday to my oldest who turned double digits today!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable that so much time has past!!! And to the fact I still look this good four kids later(ha-ha).

It is slightly depressing, to think of all the things, we as a family had gone through, he is a former 29 week preemie. I would have thought by now those feelings would of subsided, but I still can not help but think about the circumstances that lead up to the delivery--parental guilt---was it my fault? Of course not, but after a decade, those feelings still linger.

He picked out the most incredible cake recipe for his birthday dinner and God was it good!!!!

Happy Birthday Big Man, time for Mom to hit the treadmill, I would not of had it any other way!!!!!!!

No comments: