Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday stealing

I decided to try another Meme from Sunday Stealing.
Enjoy!

Sunday Stealing: The Woman's Work 45 Meme
Cheers to all us thieves!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yup

2. Favorite late night snack? It really depends, see from my point of view ^--I work nights

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? can you believe I have NEVER had a Starbucks coffee!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? It depends, on who the appointment is for---me-no...the kids, on occasion.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ha-Ha- I never keep one down! So, I haven't had one since I was 6.

7. Favorite Christmas song? Rosemary Clooney-Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? When I'm not coming off of night-shift-it's a diet pepsi, when I'm coming off of night-shift a beer, maybe two depending how horrid it was.

9. Can you do push-ups? What!

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The anniversary/funeral bands from The Other Half.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading the inside of my eyelids

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm a nurse- what do you think!

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My add/ocd.

14. The last disease you contracted? WTF! Who would admit to something like that---get a life!

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment WTF, was up with question #14! I would love to tell you some of the diseases my patients have caught over the years, now that would be funny! I really need to go to bed. How many more questions are left? Maybe I should get a gun!

.16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? absolutely! 6, 8 ounces glasses of water, diet pepsi and diet snapple I.V. preferably

17. Current worry right now? None

18. Current hate right now? I'm not a hater, I'm a lover!

19. Favorite place to be? At home

20. How did you ring in the New Year? Working night-shift, of course, taking care of a bunch of whinning babies, illiterally.

21. Like to travel? Sure, where are we going?

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: I'm not sure, let me go back and check the list.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I wore them the last time I went snorkeling.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Ceil blue scrub shirt, it's beautiful.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO, NO

26. Can you whistle? Yes, but Never at work.

27. Favorite singer/band? I could never pick just one...I love the Foo's, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, The Who, Bruce, The Beatles Nirvana, Bon Jovi, etc, etc...

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No f-ing way!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is on the radio

30. Favorite girl’s names? Nope, I'm not going to play favorites

31. Favorite boy’s name? same as the above.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint, alcohol swab, saline, pen, paper-clip and a pair of scissors w/ hemostats.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? reading Bud's responses to these questions

34. Like your job? Read me blog

36. Do you love where you live? sometimes

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5

38. Who is your loudest friend? Me

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I can't drive 55.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.

41. What is your favorite book? Ethan Frome

42. What is your favorite candy? Reece's Peanut Butter Cup

43. Favorite Sports Team? The world Phucking champions-Phillies

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Walking into my patients room with the NICU team to get consent to put her baby on ECMO--It was horrible. Thanks for reminding me---let me get that beer now!

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? I woke up at 4:30pm and thought I have to go out and get a new keyboard before the stores close.

No comments: