Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Carmen at the blog Mom to the Screaming Masses. She states that she lifted the meme from Mim's site. It was probably stolen by the author of that blog, as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sreaming Masses' Meme
1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? Love Kitten--MEOW!!!
2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? Yes, I do style my hair, but when I go to my hairdresser, I usually let her decide on the cut---I decided over this past year I want it to grow longer, so she is mostly clipping the ends
3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? That chipmunk song, damn thing is stuck inside my brain somewhere and I can't find the mute button!
4. How many colors are you wearing now? Blue Ceil scrubs with Christmas red socks and the Lover Boys are on bottom( they are purple suede clogs- God I love them!!!!
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm an extrovert, oh wait maybe I'm an introvert???
6. What was the last book you read? One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!
7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? WTF!!
8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Absolutely nothing!!!!!
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? Yes, the freaking holidays make me every unhappy...gosh I can't believe I wrote it, but it has especially since The Other Half is working both the Eve and Christmas Night shift for 14 hours, not to mention the commute--so make it 16 hours both days!!!
10. What's your favorite dessert? Cheesecake
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Well, I'm a night girl- 12 hour night girl, so that takes me about 30 minutes from shower to door, make-up and all
12. Name one website that you visit daily. Can't spell DVM.
Why do you read it? I realize she deals with crazy animals and there owners too, makes my job somedays look a heck of a lot better.
13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job? I 'm a little confused on this one!
14. Do you like to clean? Yes, I do, take that BUD! I like for the carpet to be vacuumed with the lines all going the same way....It's call OCD.
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? He's a cat flushing a toilet!!!!! HELP!!!
16. What's the last movie you saw? Fred Clause on my iPod, I watched it a work a week or so ago, when we had no patients in.
17. Pirates or Ninjas? Neither
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Wake up, seriously, my internal clock is freaking out of whack, I've mostly worked 12 hour night-shifts fullt-ime 3 to 4 days a week for the past 15 YEARS!
19. Best time of your life? I really enjoy 1994- being out on my own, partying like on tomorrow, coming and going as I pleased, not having a answer to anyone but myself. Also, I loved the birth of each of everyone of the kids, except the c-section part!
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Okay don't laugh, but I'll be trilled when #4 is finally ready to potty train, then I'll just be changing other peoples kids diapers at work and not have to do it at all day and night. You have NO idea, how many diapers I have changed over the years, Good Lord!