Sunday Stealing: The Procrastination Tool Meme
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Michelangelo's- it is a small little family owned Italian restaurant.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Michelangelo's Chicken Piccata- yummy!
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? The 4 kiddo's.
.4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Being a nurse I would have to say a patient.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, I like to be prepared- it is an OCD thing.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? No, thanks I like my name.
8. What’s your goal for the year? To be financially stable, and to lose 5 pounds.
9. Last person you hugged? #4- she is the best hugger.
10. First place you went this morning? To the bathroom
11. Do you always answer your phone? No, thank Goodness for caller ID
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? I work night-shift and we carry these pagers at all times, so it's probably the IPC telling me a patient wants something.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? A beautiful shade of purple
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? To remain 29 again this year too.
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both
16. Do you have any saved texts? A few, from the The Other Half.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
18. Do you have an accent? According to some people I have an East Coast accent.
19. What was the last song to make you cry? Stay- by Sugarland
20. What did you do last night? I was at home with the kiddo's while the Other Half was at work, we stayed up very late watching TV
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, I did a few years ago.
22. Current hate right now? I'm a lover not a hater.
23. Met someone who changed your life? Besides the Other Half, I think it would have to be my first born, having children pretty much changes the way you look at life for the better.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? I worked, of course, bring in the New Year with a new life.
25. What song represents you? Everlong..."if everything could ever feel this real forever if anything could ever be this good again"