1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope, I went to an all-girls Catholic High School.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? Occasionally
4. What kind of car did you have? None, I hopped rides with other girls
5. What kind of car do you have now? A Mini-Van- it's quite depressing...I once considered myself, cool, but the kids(yes, all 4) took over--so now it a mini-van....But I really miss my Dodge Ram V8, extended Cab 8 foot flat bed pick up truck---It was Cherry Red:)))
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? Either at work or up late---gosh darn night shift has me still messed up after all these years!
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I had a billion jobs from working a Dunkin Donuts (still can't eat a Boston Creme) to working at The Coat Gallery---I hated that job the most... after a night of partying I crawled between the long winter coats for a nice nap on the floor---The owner was walking up and down the aisle trying to find me(Ha-Ha)
9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm a Registered Nurse working night-shift for the past 15 years
10. Were you a party animal? Absolutely, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
11. Were you considered a flirt? I'm not sure?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No
13. Were you a nerd? No
14. Did you get suspended from school? Yes- for being late.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Yes, I can.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mr. MC C. he taught American history and coached track, he used to call me Lard Ass, and tease me every time I ate French Fries for Lunch:) He still teaches at my High School.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? On my rear-end.
18. What was your school's full name? Can't say But it goes something like ____ ______ Catholic High School for Girls.
19. Where did you party the most? Where ever the beer an or liqueur was ....
20. What was your school mascot? Can't remember
21. Would you do it again? Not in a million years, it was hard enough the first time.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes, I did.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No, not either of them, from the Junior and or Senior Prom.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? It depends.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Absolutely, most of the girls I went to High School with also attended my grade school and a couple were in my Wedding too.
26. What are/were your school's colors? Now this is funny...Grade School Maroon and White, High School was Maroon and White and also College Maroon and White(even though the school song said Cherry and White, it was definitely Maroon)!