Sunday Stealing: The 40 Meme
1. My uncle once : Took me to the local ice-skating rink, walked me out to the middle of the ice and left me there, he made his way off the ice and stood on the side lines. I learned how to ice skate on my own when I was 7. I am so grateful to him ... I still love to ice skate!!
2. Never in my life : Could I imagine my life without my children.
3. When I was seventeen : Life was so much easier, no worries, no bills, hardly any responsibilities.
4. High School was : Okay
5. I will never forget : The day we were finally able to bring #1 home from the hospital, he was a 29 week preemie. After 41 days in the NICU, we were able to bring him home, one week before Christmas, that was my favorite Christmas to date.
6. I once met : Gordon Jump from the TV show WKRP in Cincinnati- he was so funny!
7. There’s this girl I know who : can always make what seems like a bad situation, into something positive---she is my best friend.
8. Once, at a bar : Okay maybe twice, I have been asked to leave---I liked to party hard when I was younger.
9. By noon, I’m usually : Hopefully in a good REM sleep, especially if I've come home after working a night-shift.
10. Last night : I worked and it sucked!
11. If only I had : Enough money to pay off all our bills.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : Will be a miracle:)) Only kidding today I plan on going to Church, now the gym, that is another story.
13. Susan Boyle : Has an amazing voice.
14. What worries me most : Losing my loved ones.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : The T.V.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : A wall.
17. You know I’m lying when : I do not look you in the eye.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : Big Hair teased to the moon, perms, Aqua-Net Hairspray.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Juliet
20. By this time next year : I will either losing my mind because I'm working in the same department in the hospital or out of my mind because I did not transfer to another department.
21. A better name for me would be : ????????
22. I have a hard time understanding : Why bad things happen to good people?
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : Be a DVM
24. You know I like you if : I smile and talk to you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : My husband, then children.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I like the music better from the 90's.
27. Take my advice, never :Drive if you are completely exhausted!!!!
28. My ideal breakfast is : Chocolate milk
29. A song I love, but do not own is : Not sure, I'll have to get back to you.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : A soft pretzel, from Federal Street.
31. My favorite Beatle is : The one my mother owned when I was about 6, it was so cute, a convertible bug.
32. Why won’t people : Mind their own business?
33. If you spend the night at my house : Please let my husband and I sleep in for just once! The cereal is in the cabinet next to the frig, the kids will show you where the bowls and utensils are...enjoy!
34. I’d stop my wedding for : Nothing
35. The world could do without : criticism
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : Eat Liver.
37. My favorite blonde is : My best friend.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : Rubber Bands.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : Make each of my children think that they are my favorite.
40. And by the way : Today is my Birthday......today I decided I have been 29 a few too many years, today I'm going to turn 32:))))