Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? My oldest friend and I were not close by any means right out of high school. She became pregnant and I did not even know until after she had her daughter. I can not believe how scared and unsupported she was by her own family. I wish kept in touch with her during that time. Good news is we have been very close since I got married.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? I try to keep the family traditions of spending time with my family on holidays, however being a nurse and having to work every other holiday pretty much put a damper on that.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? I would spend my last day with my husband and kids doing absolutely nothing but lying around snuggling in bed--yes, I'm completely boring:)
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? I don't really think I have any, but I do LOVE my iphone
6. I am...completed exhausted, recovering from night-shift again is like functioning in a haze
7. I feel...tired
8. I see...sick people- (Nurse's Humor)
9. I need...a mental day off from work soon!
10. I love...The sound of a thunder storm
11. I wish...the weather will be nice tomorrow, and we can sit at the pool club all day.
12. I think...I'm going to go to bed soon.
13. I hear...the sound of rain hitting my window.
14. I crave...a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
15. I fear...one day I'm going to explode at work.
16. I hope... "Hope Lives Here"