Welcome to our first edition of The Queen's Meme.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I was caught flirting with the King, God, he's cute.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Absent minded mother of 4, RN, wife to Other Half a Firefighter, short-tempered woman, fearless healer, night-shift slave to many, baby-catcher, and Preparation H wearer since 2004.
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him? Really, Michael Jackson who's that????
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see? Me naked:)
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Since I work in Labor and Delivery, I talk about vagina's, vaginal deliveries, foley caths in not so cool areas, the craziest tattoos I have ever seen in the strangest places, firecracker deliveries, where one actually rips and tears all around their vaginal area and down into their a*&hole. It was really uncalled for, it's my job and it's true so F-ing deal with it, I do.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be? IQ test prior to procreation, of course:)
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.