Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Sama at Lazy Artist Girl. She doesn’t say from where she stole it. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!Sunday Stealing: The Ginormous Meme
1. Are you single? Nope- I have 4 children and one husband who acts like one some days.
2. Are your parents still married? Heck no, they have been happily separated since I was 6 months old and gloriously divorced since I was 5. My mother has been remarried for more than 30 years, but my dad...well that's another story:))
3. Are you in love? Yes, I am.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do, especially when #1 was born at 29 weeks...I work in deliver unit, there is absolutely love at first site, all day, everyday.
5. Who ended your last relationship? I did.
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up? Yes, when I was a teenager and swore that he was the person I would end up marrying, God works in mysterious ways:))
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? One time that I know of, and I still feel guilty about it.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes
9. Prefer love or lust? I like a little of both.
10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends? Few best friends
11. Wild night out or romantic night in? It depends on my mood, I could REALLY go for a Wild Night Out, only if you can promise me the 4 kids will sleep in the next day!
12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out? Yes, more than once---I was a wild girl, I hope my girls are not like me and it skips a generation.
13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? Yes, after my 4 th c-section I was so constipated, all I wanted and prayed for was to poop! I begged my husband to go to McDonald's- and after 1 large french fry later---relief!
14. Who are/is your best friend(s)? My husband
15. Ever wanted to disappear? Sure right after I clock into work, however it is sort of hard to hide.
16. First attraction: Smile or eyes? Smile
17. Prefer intelligence or attraction? Attraction is good, but a little intelligence helps too. He would not have to be the brightest in the crayon box, but please not the dullest!!
18. Last phone call you received? From the other half this afternoon, he wanted to make sure I was not completely losing my mind with the kiddo's---how thoughtful!!! I worked two night shifts in a row, after my last shift I needed to attend a class, so I was up for more than 24 hours and #4 has been sick, she was up whining and crying all night.
19. Last thing you drank? Diet Pepsi
20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? 1987-1988
21. Do you and your family get along? I love MY family, my mother, father, grandparents and my children, --HIS family not much anymore. I really should of listened to my father when he asked if I was ready to get married, because not only was I going to be marrying him, but his family too.(GREAT WORDS OF WISDOM)
22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"? Sure, every one does to some extent.
23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. 2 weeks before our wedding, my husband and I were out partying with a lot of our close friends. We were at a local night-club, seeing some local bands.....some of our friends were giving us a hard time about not being allowed to invite a date....this was something me and the future other half really put a lot of time into, we had discussed this situation over and over again and we came up with a plan. But this night he was partying more with the boys and I with the girls and he started to say things like, well maybe we should let ____ bring a date. And I lost my cool, started to really, really yell at the EXACT time the band stopped one of their songs, about 150 people turned around as I was yelling at him and since he was not playing attention to me I grab and punched his arm...he is 6 ft. 1.5 inches and he pushed me away, gently when the bouncers started to remove him from his club and then I jumped on one of the bouncers back hitting him. Needless to say, we were thrown out of the bar in freezing November weather with no ride home, and yes, we were totally hammered and had great make-up sex later:)
24. Do you trust all your friends? Yes, I do
25. Who knows the most about you? My Husband, then Mother