Sunday, January 10, 2010

sunday stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Current Obsessions Meme

Book: I do not have one right now, but any recommendations would be appreciated:)

Snack: Anything Chocolate

Restaurant: Guido's-We have not been there since our anniversary, if your willing to babysit-email me.

Beverage: Starbucks- Cafe Mocha

Decor: I like the things in the Restoration Hardware store- can not afford the items but love them.

Actor: I do not have one

Actress: I do not have one

Movie: Home for the Holidays

TV show: The Closer

Hobby: Sleeping

Band: Foo Fighters

Song: I'm pretty sure I like all of the Foo Fighters songs, I could never pick just one.

Meme: This one, of course

Blog: Nurse K

Lover: My husband, geez

Friend: Lisa

Quote: Hindsight is 20/20

Peeve: Pregnant women- read my blog

Sport: Sleeping, if that could be a sport

Singer: Dave Grohl

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Y'know? I've never watched "The Closer" but have seen commercial prompts...it's that good? I'll have to watch it now.

Here's mine...I hope you can stop by--- Click here

annies home said...

sounds like we agree on decor

I am Harriet said...

I have yet to try a Starbucks Cafe Mocha. I'm afraid of the possible addiction.

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/stupid-is-as-stupid-does.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Sleeping is a great sport! Happy Sunday...