Welcome to The Queen's Meme #78
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Today we are discussing the wonders of Spring. But it's not all about blooming flowers and Easter cards this time. Just a simple play on words with a twisted smack of alliteration and snark thrown in. You know, the usual. Now do me a favor and add your smack to the smack.
1. What about spring ticks you off the most?
People wearing inappropriate clothes, seriously the overweight woman who should be wearing a size 16, but instead she is squeezing herself into a size 6, God Bless her for trying, but it drives me nuts, also men who wear socks with sandels, WTH!!
2. How many blooming idiots have you met lately?
All of my patients husbands are blooming idiots, now I know for a fact because I do some childbirth classes, and I do NOT teach them to scream at their wives during labor to push...... one two, three....Okay, we are NOT deaf, she is in pain and so I am, your are hurting my ears, and to top it off your wife whispered in my ear she is going to kill you during your sleep, and I never tell a secret!
3. If spring springs early when you're in the middle of a spring fling, does that mean you must flung 'em out of your life early or can it wait until summer comes?
I'll do the fling now---Out with the old and In with the new, thank you.
4. If you could toss one thing or person out the window during your annual spring cleaning, who would it be?
Anybody in the way, I take spring cleaning VERY seriously.
5. Do you have seasonal defective disorder?
Yes, I do thanks for asking:-)
6. If you left the windows open on a cool spring night, what would the neighbors see?
Me in my birthday suit, I love to be naked, just ask my neighboors.
7. Name your most potent allergens during this season of (achoo!) bliss.
Grass and not the good grass:-)