Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!! The New York Rangers Can Suck It!!!!!

Happy New Year!

Tonight, I am working with Dr. A--hole, you know, the kind of person I'm talking about.  I'd rather be standing on the corner of 34th and Spruce Streets---- giving out free blow-jobs than to be working with this prick.

He's the same goof ball, who's license plate says' "GoldFinger!"  I think that is enough said!

Happy New Years anyway.....I have to finish this lovely shift without getting fired for saying something like,"Don't be such a _____Fill in the Blank Yourself", so I can get a few hours sleep before the Winter Classic tomorrow!!

Thank you to the NHL for backing-up the game by 2 hours, so I can read the inside of my eyeballs a few extra minutes, and to all The Rangers Fans, SUCK IT!  Let's GO FLYERS!!!!!

2 comments:

jennifer anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer anderson said...

free blow jobs? be for real--come on now!