Thursday, August 14, 2008

As promised--my story of Poo

As I have previous promised, this is my story of poo.

A few years ago I worked a prn diem position at a community hospital. I was, of course working in the Labor and Delivery Unit. My patient was having her, #5, #6 or #7, baby at the time, she warned me and the OB that she and her children were having the ,"worse" case of pinworms eventhough they had been on multiple doses of Vermox.

Needless to say, that while she was pushing, she was also pooping, and with that poop millions of pinworms came out too!

That is an imagine I can still not shake after 3 years!

This for for MonkeyGirl and Can't spell DVM-Enjoy!

3 comments:

Can'tSpell, DVM said...

That's pretty gross, I admit. When I've calved cows they usually poop at the same time (with corn) but not usually worms! Ug.

Purple Stinky Onion (PSO) said...

yes, it was a gross delivery to say the least, something you never forget---even when you try!

Anonymous said...

That's....that's just horrible. Phlegm is nothing to this.