Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Vagina is on Fire!

Just on a side note before I go to bed. Why I am thinking of this now, I have no idea, but thought it would be worth sharing.....................

A few months ago, I got a phone call from an adolescent patient who swears she saw smoke coming out of her vagina, I am absolutely not kidding. The secretary took the message and asked that I call her back immediately.

After a minute or two of reading the post-it note and then asking the secretary was she sure that this was actually said.......................

Seriously, like who could make up this shit, Really!

I called this young lady back and found out all other sorts of information I did not even want to know, but then her boyfriend got on the phone too, and he thinks he may have seen something like smoke--maybe steam, definitely coming from her vagina?! Because he was down there looking around checking it out for himself:)

When you called me, did I say 911, what's your emergency? Because honestly, if your vagina is smoking and or on fire ---you need to call 911- for the Fire Department not a Nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrightly then, off to bed...Goodnight and Godspeed!

No comments: