Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20th, 2004 #3

August 20th, 2004

I have not slept well for the past few weeks, I can only seem to get comfortable when lying on the sofa in the family room. I gained ssooo much weight this time.

The past wfew days I have been watching a 24/7 marathon on of CSI.
I'm really enjoying that and watching the summer Olympics 04' all night, I can never sleep at night even on my days off.

I finally managed to get off of the sofa at 9am, I can hear the children getting up-.............the pitter/patter of small feet, then giggling & laughing--"Where's Mom..Where Mommy?"

I could not hear what was being said by OtherHalf--I was just trying to get myself together and pack the last few bits that I could, get the house and kids situated for the next 4 days.

Nana and Pop-Pop arrived a few hours later. Pop-Pop watched the little ones, as my mother and otherhalf drove into the distance...................................

I was such a beautiful, hot summer day! We were meet by the usual suspects (I was currently working at the hospital in the same department) at the time, Grandpop came to the visit me before I was sent into the Bright White Room.

I was prepped, and the anesthesiologist stuck me about 20 times before he finally got the spinal in, then happiness, some IV Zofran, and total complete numbness, aahhhhh.......

18 minutes later...a healthy 8 pound, 15 ounce, 22 3/4 inch beautiful Baby Boy was born.



Happy Birthday, Little Man- you are now offically 4, not sure where the time has gone.....I Love You!

No comments: