Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where has the summer gone?


Where has the summer gone?


In just less than 4 hours, my two oldest children will start back to grade school! And tomorrow the two youngest will follow- One starting Pre-K and the other--dare I say, Nursery School.


We will finally have the house all to ourselves Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9a-3p. Of course depending on our schedules too.
I once worked with a woman, who at the time had 7 kids, now she has 10--she told me, "it was going to be depressing this year, I'm only going to have 4 kids at home with during the day."?!
I thought she was crazy-but I'm actually going to miss the little ones==Now Who Is Crazy??!!!

Eventhough, I am so happy for them to be back in school-I feel as though this summer completely went by us and I did not have enough time off.

We made a nice list together of all the things we would like to do during the summer and only accomplished a few a them. I hope next summer we get to do almost everything on the list!

No comments: