Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new followers! Do not expect much from me for this social media shit is hard to keep up with!! I do not post much anymore but maybe that will change, who knows....

Well, if you haven't read to much into my blog, I'm a nurse/actress....functioning as a nurse, but acting like a give a damn most days....sorry to say that but it is the truth.....

I always wanted to be a vet, but they have fucked up jobs like nurses too, however my take is animals are way more cooler than humans on most given days.

I would personally like to thank my patient for bring in her Toy Dog while she was in labor nothing like having to babysit her sorry ass in labor and watch her puppy until a family member could pick the little thing up and also thank you for making me have to clean up your dogs shit----it's not like my day didn't suck already!

No comments: