Saturday, May 2, 2009

Whats New?

Hello everyone! Yes, I have been MIA. We have been ssooooo busy at work and I've been to tired after night shift to post, but here is bits of craziness from my last two shifts or so:

A. Does having a baby really hurt that bad? Response to her was I had a patient ask me to shoot her once! Did you sign for the epidural just in case?

B. I had a patient refusing to push just at the end, she needed to reconsider ,"this whole Mother thing"! That was the smartness bit of information I heard all day:)

C. This was from working in triage: So, if my water breaks and say I'm like swimming, like in the ocean, how will I know? Response was Good Grief!

D. This was overheard by my the patient who didn't get the epidural to her sister who was pregnant, "Be prepared to die, it hurts make sure you get the epidurally thingy"

E. And last but not least, My patient who wanted to go natural who was doing such a great job, begged me to knock her out with my reflex hammer!

2 comments:

Can'tSpell, DVM said...

Sounds like you had an entertaining evening!

Purple Stinky Onion (PSO) said...

hey there dvm! thanks for commenting!