Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sometimes life will surprise you!

Sometimes life will surprise you!

Life as I expect, surprises many people for MANY different reasons at Very different moments in time etc., but when it comes to certain situations, I believe over the years of being a nurse...I'm just not that surprised anymore.

People in the medical field, I find after telling a story, oh don't worry.....read my disclosure at the bottom of my blog........the names are definitely protected under HIPAA......I find us medical/emergency/police officers/firefighters saying, "Seriously this happened, really you couldn't make this shit up even if you wanted too!"

There is something absolutely wrong with our society....my story is true, it has nothing to do with the medical profession, but you Really can't fix stupid/dirt and or the just plain weird, this I know for a fact, you can not, you can't, so don't waste you time trying...................

No comments: