Monday, August 18, 2008

Pain

I had the cutest couple last night in the delivery room.

So, Dr. Mc Ravishing and I reviewed all of the lovely ways that we can help and support Mom to be through her labor- of course we reviewed the good meds vs. the back-rubs, birthing balls etc...After about 20 minutes, she states, "I never had much pain in my life, but I'm going to do it with out any help".

God, help me- Let the Screaming begin! We have a bet- I give her to 4cm before she brakes down. Can't wait to go back to work now in a few days and hopefully collect the winnings!


I'm in love with two new friends. The Dansko's are off and the SVEN's are on!

Purple even, ---just beautiful, I woke up and there they were in a UPS box, my name so delicately placed on top, my heart skipped a beat or two. I placed them on my feet and the heavens opened up and my feet are happy and joyous again. I feel like I can run all night -- back and forth-- to and from,-- reading strips, giving meds, taking orders and pleasing the patients the best that I can. My faith in mankind has been restored.

Okay, so I got a little carried away, the shoes are really cute! And they fit great.

Have a Lovely Night--- One and All

No comments: