The Queen's Meme #2-Mission Impossible1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it? I can't live without my iPhone-I definitely need my music!
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you. Please sit down, followed by the next time I tell you to sit down and be quite and you do not follow my request we'll start with one tsp of chlorahydrate...that will definitely work.
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?How would you handle it?
I would read the blog for awhile and then I would take that person out to lunch, a drop hints about things they have written on the blog to a point that they will know I am onto them.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on? Diet Lemon Snapple
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve? A nice home cooked meal---probably Hamburger Mush-it's like Shepard's Pie-it's my Grandmothers recipe...Every time I have made it-I've gotten compliments.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do? Probably die laughing! The OtherHalf is 6'1 and I'm 5"4-ish. I hope he does stretch out my favorite clothes.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.